Mark your calendars! It’s time for our annual emergency preparedness drill! Come to our Flu Shootout to get a flu shot and help our department practice for administering vaccinations in the event of a bio-terrorist or natural disease emergency.
We will have a walk-up and drive-thru clinic for all ages at the Panguitch EMS Shed from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
* $20. Cash, check, or credit card. NO CHARGE with proof of the following insurances: Aetna, Cigna, DMBA, Educators Mutual, Healthy Premier, Medicare, MotivHealth, PEHP, SelectHealth, Tall Tree Administrators, & United Health.
- Please bring a mask and wear a short-sleeved shirt.
- Download consent form. Print, fill out, and bring to the Shoot-Out to save time.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Flu vaccine will also be available at each county office (St. George, Cedar City, Kanab, Beaver, Panguitch) on a walk-in basis.
- Learn more on our Flu Homepage at www.swuhealth.org/flu.