The Health Promotion division offers programs that encourage wellness and healthy lifestyles, along with preventing injury and disease.
For more information, call (435) 986-2593 or text (435) 773-8155.
Tobacco Prevention and Cessation
- NEW – How to Help Someone Quit Tobacco: FREE Online Course – You will receive 1 CME credit for taking this course, make sure to print out the certificate at the end for your records.
- Quit Tobacco: Access to free services to help you quit tobacco; including coaching, support, and patches or gum
- END (End Nicotine Dependence) classes for teens
- Youth Prevention Coalitions
- Tobacco Retailer Training
- Tobacco Free Housing
Kye Nordfelt (Director)
Alecia Ledward (Health Educator, St. George)
Camille Jessop (Health Educator, St. George)
Delaney Matheson (Health Educator, Kanab)
Kara Taylor (Health Educator, Cedar City)