The Health Promotion division offers programs that encourage wellness and healthy lifestyles, along with preventing injury and disease.
For more information, call (435) 986-2593 or text (435) 773-8155.
Tobacco Prevention and Cessation
- Clearing the Vapor: CTV is a free, online, interactive tobacco (focused on e-cigarettes/vapes) education program designed to read like social media with videos and limited text. Teens who have and have not used e-cigarettes will benefit from the program. CTV will also benefit parents.
- Quit Tobacco: Access to free services to help you quit tobacco; including coaching, support, and patches or gum
- How to Help Someone Quit Tobacco: FREE Online Course – You will receive 1 CME credit for taking this course, make sure to print out the certificate at the end for your records.
- Tobacco Retailer Training
- Tobacco Free Housing
- Youth Prevention Coalitions
Health & Wellness
- Community Health Links: find a healthy activity near you
- Farmer’s Markets: meet your neighbors, get some produce, have some fun!
- Find a Fitness Facility
- Report a Smoking Violation: The Utah Indoor Clean Air Act (UICAA) is intended to protect community members from the dangers of secondhand smoke exposure. Report violations here.
- Tobacco Free Housing: find smoke-free housing to protect your health and reduce your risk of second-hand smoke inhalation.
- School Activity Programs
Kye Nordfelt – Director
Alecia Ledward – Health Educator
Liz Miles – Health Educator
Naomi Martinez – Health Educator
Kara Taylor – Health Educator
Julie Holland – Health Educator