Southwest Utah Healthcare Preparedness Coalition
Serving Beaver, Kane, Garfield, Iron, & Washington Counties
To develop and maintain collaborative planning, communication, and sharing of resources as hospitals, healthcare organizations, communities, and to prepare as a region to deliver effective patient care during a medical surge event.
Our partners include:
- Health department
- Emergency medical services
- Emergency management
- Skilled & long-term care facilities
- Community health centers
- Home health & hospice
- Specialty clinics
- Access & Functional Needs groups
2021 Southwest Region Hazard Vulnerability Assessment (HVA)
|TOP 10 HVA||RANK||OCCURRENCE|
|Supply Chain Shortage / Failure||8||1|
UNIS is used by the Southwest Utah Public Health Department (SWUPHD) to quickly disseminate information to our staff and partners via email, phone, and text messages. We practice sending notifications (as meeting reminders) to those who are registered in our system. This helps us and our partners be more familiar and comfortable with our mass notification system.
- BinaxNow Antigen Testing Supply Request Form
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Facilities Request Form
- “Stop the Bleed” Training Kit Request Form
- Qualitative Fit-Test Kits for N95 masks Request Form
For those without access to google, please fill out the PDF form and submit through email to make a request.