Submit a GRAMA Request

Submitting a GRAMA Request to the Southwest Utah Public Health Department is simple.

  • Visit
  • Click on “Browse All Agencies“.
  • Search for “Southwest Utah“.
  • Click the blue “Request Records” button to the right of our name.
  • Use your (or create a new) Utah ID account to submit the request. This will save your progress and send updates to the email associated with the account.
  • Once the request is complete, it will be sent to the GRAMA officer. They will give the request to the appropriate department to review.