Submit a GRAMA Request
Submitting a GRAMA Request to the Southwest Utah Public Health Department is simple.
- Visit openrecords.utah.gov.
- Click on “Browse All Agencies“.
- Search for “Southwest Utah“.
- Click the blue “Request Records” button to the right of our name.
- Use your (or create a new) Utah ID account to submit the request. This will save your progress and send updates to the email associated with the account.
- Once the request is complete, it will be sent to the GRAMA officer, Ashley Hedstrom. She will give the request to the appropriate department to review.