POSITION: DIABETES PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location: St. George Office
Closes: March 28, 2018
For job description, click HERE
To apply, click HERE
The Southwest Utah Public Health Department is hiring a diabetes program development manager. The main objective of this position is to identify, create, and run an optimal diabetes prevention program. This would require strategic planning, vision development, coalition building, comprehensive program development, and service delivery systems.
- Monday thru Thursday 7:30-5:30, Friday from 8-5 with every other Friday off
Employer Offered Benefits
- Utah State Retirement Plan (URS)
- Paid sick and vacation (accrue 4 hours sick and 4 hours vacation every pay period)
- Medical/Dental/Vision covered by the employer (HSA program)
- Employee/Spouse/Dependent life insurance, long term care insurance
- 12 observed paid holidays
- Graduation from an accredited college with a bachelors in healthcare, public health, business or a related field
- Five (5) years experience with program development and/or program management
- Must possess a driver’s license
- Master’s degree in public health, healthcare or business administration
- Nursing BSN degree
May be required to stay at or return to work during public health incidents and/or emergencies to perform duties specific to this classification or to perform other duties as requested in an assigned response position. This may require working a non-traditional work schedule or working outside normal assigned duties during the incident and/or emergency.
* A pre-employment background check will be conducted on the selected candidate.
The posting will close at midnight on 3/28/18