The Southwest Utah Public Health Department is offering required back-to-school immunizations for students entering kindergarten and 7th grade (or for children of any age who need to catch up on vaccinations). Parents can bring their children to any SWUPHD office during business hours (no appointment needed, click HERE for locations and hours) or visit one of the following events (see below for cost and insurance information):
Please visit our office in St. George, no appointment needed. Click here for address and hours.
- Back to School Clinic (SWUPHD office, 260 E. DL Sargent Dr., Cedar City)
- Tuesday, May 30 (7:30-11am)
- Tuesday, August 8 (7:30-11am)
- Tuesday, August 15 (7:30-11am)
Getting immunized is one of the best ways to protect yourself against influenza. The Southwest Utah Public Health Department is offering flu shots in all our offices (LINK to locations) in preparation for this year’s flu season. It’s inexpensive (or NO CHARGE with some insurances, see below)* and convenient, no appointment needed!
* $20 Cash, check, or credit card. NO CHARGE with proof of the following insurances: Altius, DMBA, Adult Medicaid, Medicare (depending on HMO plan), PEHP, SelectHealth, Tall Tree, or United Healthcare
There are no upcoming events at this time.